Sheer style and elegance of aHave this classy little snake in your pocket, ready to fire a blade in a sure and very fast way.
The PAYASO-White Acrylic
- The PAYASO is a Switchblade with a Lever Lock Knife system to fire its blade.
- The Lever Lock Knife system is the most convenient way to fire a blade, because the button or rather the lever is bigger than push buttons, it is very easy to feel and operate; it also folds along with the handle, and therefore, there is no need for a safety lock.
- The AMIGO is 7.5" long when fully deployed, a smaller than the most common 9" Italian Switchblades; making it easy for pocket-carrying and still send the right message when the 3.25" pops out.
- The construction here is tight, solid and very streamlined. The finish is excellent.
The bottom line: it's a beautiful, superior quality, full of style and elegance Lever Lock Knife that will last forever.
What you should expect from our Italian stiletto switchblade:
The Bottom Line: our Italian lever lock knife is a quality knife. You should get what you pay for and more.
- Any Italian lever lock knife, marked as such in our store, is stamped ‘Italy’ and when it’s also marked as ‘Frank Beltrame’ then it’s stamped ‘Frank’.
- All the above are made in Italy according to our suppliers.
- All our Italian lever lock knife material should feature a good, if not excellent quality material and finish, in any case.
- An Italian leverlock knife blade should be made of good quality steel; that’s because the Italians are accustomed to use it, also as an-all-purpose knife; it is kind of their national pocketknife.
- You should be able to fire smoothly and fast our Italian stiletto switchblade.
- Check the locking of its blade when opened. It should be locked firmly in place, without any wobbling.
- Check the safety locking of its blade when folded.