MAGNUM KALASHINKOV 74-1
Have the fanatic fussiness at your service in tactical situation with this extremely reliable automatic knife. It will not disappoint you, whether you'll use it for outdoors or pure tactical situations,
The bottom line: the cloning, replication, imitation to this particular version is done all over the places, all over planet and for a very good reason; it's a very good folding knife and even a better one when it comes converted to automatic one.
- The firing system works very fast, smooth and reliable. It's activated by a coiled spring.
- The firing button is flush with the handle, not much need for safety lock
- The blade folds when the firing button is pressed and held down; it's made of the excellent AUS8 steel.
- The handle is ergonomically designed, and covered with a slip-preventing material
Note: This is a Boker MAGNUM KALASHNIKOV
converted to automatic firing system of the manual folding knife going
by the same name. It's one of the most cloned item's on the market.
Buying a mid-size switchblade automatic knife, things to consider.
The mid-sized automatic knives are, in our experience the most versatile in all available sizes. They combine the deterrent ability of a switchblade knife along with the practical requirements of classics single-bladed pocket/folding knife, and therefore, one should consider the following when thinking about acquiring one:
The Bottom Line: a mid-size switchblade knife is something that you might want to carry with you all the time; expecting it to function smoothly and keep its edge for a reasonable amount of work done. Think a lot of usage, tasks and practicality, before you think tactical, fighting and such.
- Consider weight. There is a good correlation between the construction-quality of a switchblade automatic knife and its weight. Cheap mid-size switchblades are usually light, around 4 ounces. The quality mid-size switchblades go with 6oz and more; they will last you for life but are not really pocket-friendly. One solution would be to buy a mid-size switchblade automatic knife with an aluminum-handle from a well-reputed source.
- A mid-size switchblade of 6oz and more should have a clip. Pay close attention and check the type of clip it has. Some come with a strong clip integrated into its handle’s design, resulting in a completely different layout of that handle sides; in other words, the handle sides are not made the same.
- 440C steel is a must. A mid-size switchblade is meant to perform all pocketknives functions; deterrence being only a small part of them.