The Kershaw LAUNCH series
Switchbalde Automatic Knife
Have a high - class, to the point combination of tactical and all -
purpose ability with any of the Kershaw Launch series automatic knives
Bottom line, a knife the inspires confidence, usefulness and
that’s a pleasure to hold and to operate toward any purpose.
- Over all, a mid - size, slim and relatively
pocket friendly for its size, the Launch series features an almost
austere, no nonsense design, yet quite elegant and quite sleek.
- The functionality is flawless, where an almost
flush with handle button makes accidental deployment most improbably
and saves fumbling with safety lock, in tactical situations in
particular. That firing button has a cleverly made rough surface,
making it easy to feel without having to look for it. The
blade is fired out smoothly yet very fast and forcefully.
- The blade is relatively large (1.5in) with a
drop - point tip characteristic of all - purpose folding knives.
- The materials features cpm154 blade steel and
high grade aluminum ergonomically a bit curves handle.
- A reversible belt - clip comes engraved with
- Origin, made in the USA