010213 stiletto on youtube
The famous series of
Get yourself the unique, artistic style of stiletto knives, whether made in Italy or not, for a fraction of what they cost.
The bottom line: will send exactly the same massage as high-end stiletto knives can send, a very good value.Back to all Italian style stiletto switchblades
- The Milano series is one of the most famous and successful series of low-priced stiletto knives.
- It fires out forcefully, a sharp pointed blade, made for what all stiletto knives are designed for, penetration.
- The handle's scales material is of the Acrylic composite kind. The guards, rivets and bolsters are made of stainless steel.
- The firing system is that of a predominant, easy-to-feel push-button.
- The blade unlocks to fold by pushing down the firing side (the side of the push-button) of the knife's guard (guard is the thing on top of the handle that prevents your hand to slip toward the blade).
Made in Italy stiletto switchblades
All stiletto switchblades together
The Bottom Line: consider who are you buying inexpensive stiletto knives from. The
low price of a stiletto knife comes, sometimes, with slight need to be adjust, oiled and or similar. Make sure that you'll be taken care of if something does not
work or goes wrong.
- All ‘stiletto knives’, marked as
such on this website, are probably replicas of the Italian stiletto switchblade
that you’ll find on our ‘Italian Stiletto Switchblade’ page. They are probably not made in Italy.
- Given the fact that the main purpose of all stiletto knives
is to impress, to send a tactical message, any stiletto knife can do the job,
whether made in Italy or not.
- The main reason to buy an anonymously made stiletto knife,
instead of a genuine Italian made, is to save money. The latter are expensive and range from hundreds of dollars to
several thousands each for the artistically created ones.