010213 stiletto on youtube
The classic affordableGet yourself the unique, artistic style of a Switchblade Stiletto Knife, whether made in Italy or not, for a fraction of what they cost.
The bottom line: a very good value, it will send exactly the same message as high-end Switchblade Stiletto Knife, can send.
- The ORFEO is an Switchblade Stiletto Knife, of surprisingly good quality, at this value as far as functioning and construction are concerned.
- The firing system is that of a predominant, easy-to-feel push-button.
- The blade unlocks to fold by pushing down the firing side (the side of the push-button) of the knife's guard (guard is the thing on top of the handle that prevents your hand to slip toward the blade).
- The handle's scales material are of the Faux Stag. The guards, rivets and bolsters are made of stainless steel.
Clarification, please not that this knife is stamped as made in Italy and in China at the same time; and that means that the latter is true.
Back to all Italian style stiletto switchblades
Made in Italy stiletto switchblades
All stiletto switchblades together
The Bottom Line: consider who are you buying inexpensive Switchblade Stiletto Knife, from. The
low price of a Switchblade Stiletto Knife, comes, sometimes, with slight need to be adjust, oiled and or similar. Make sure that you'll be taken care of if something does not
work or goes wrong.
- An ‘Switchblade Stiletto Knife,’, marked as
such on this website, is probably a replica of the Italian stiletto switchblade
that you’ll find on our ‘Italian Stiletto Switchblade’ page. It's probably not made in Italy.
- Given the fact that the main purpose of all stiletto knives
is to impress, to send a tactical message, any Switchblade Stiletto Knife,do that job,
whether made in Italy or not.
- The main reason to buy an anonymously made Switchblade Stiletto Knife,,
instead of a genuine Italian made, is to save money. The latter are expensive and range from hundreds of dollars to
several thousands each for the artistically created ones.