You pay the big bucks for the exclusivity, the very high tech **3D handle's
machination that gives a special holding feeling like with no other
The Pro-Tech DON-7 1751 3D (three dimensional) handle machination (finish)
Have something that is almost entirely unique to you with this extremely rare version of DON series Pro Tech automatic knives.
Fully 3D machined handles gives a soft curve to the frame – great custom feel, fit and finish.
Note: this picture shows a Carbon Fibre inlay, instead of Mother of Pearl that comes with the knife that we offer.
- Inspired by the Italian stilettos the DON Pro Tech automatic knives surpass most of them as to function and structure quality. There aren't many Italian knives that can rival with this American made automatic knife.
- While the Italian counterpart uses a prominent sticking out button that requires a safety lock; the DON has a perfectly flush one reducing to minimum the risk of accidental firing. The result is a permanent readiness, no fumbling to deactivate the safety, the blade is ready to be fired all the time.
- The DON is very slim, very lightweight (3oz) big switchblade (8" deployed). It's as comfortable to carry as a pocket knife; there is no need for clip, pouch or anything else.
- The firing speed is as fast as you can get; your eye will have hard time to follow it.
- All Pro Tech automatic knives have a flawless finish; this one comes close to perfection.
The bottom line: combine perfection and luxury, that you deserve for keeping us safe.
stands for 3 Dimensional and it's a very sophisticated, very high tech
process to render the handle and the inlay slightly convex as opposed
to 2D or 2 dimensional in which the handle is flat.
Pro Tech Automatic Knives at a glance:
Pro Tech automatic knives are of the best design and function of any knife on the market today.
- Each and every of Pro-Tech automatic knives is a blend of the finest materials available.
- Custom Pro-Tech automatic knives are built individually by an artist-craftsman. Each and everyone of Pro Tech custom, limited-edition knives are a showpiece of heirloom quality.
- Production Pro-Tech automatic knives are built by craftsmen in small batches; every single knife undergoes an individual, manual finishing process.
- Pro Pro-Tech automatic knives are built here in the USA.
- Pro Tech is a family own company with 45-year cutlery industry experiences.
- All Pro-Tech automatic knives come with a manufacturer direct Limited Life Time Warranty (you'll find it inside the knife's box, when delivered).
- Pro Tech-automatic knives are maintenance-serviced by the manufacturer for a small ($10 as of October 2009) shipping fee, when not damaged as result of activities that do not have anything to do with what a knife is for.
Please call us 866-356-3099 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific information and/or requests.