Have the speed and convenience of automatic knives that you can carry legally in California, where switchblades with blade not exceeding 2" are allowed. It will be the best pocket knife you'll ever have, for the RUNT series is produced with the same level of material quality, function and finish as are bigger Pro Tech's automatic knives.
In a class all by themselves:
The Pro-Tech RUNT J4 -5400
The bottom line: Long nails? Painful joints? Don't want to mess with big knives? Want the best? Well you got it with this one.
- The Pro Tech automatic knives superb quality material features a hollow ground, Black-finish Tanto blade made of *154-CM.
- Its handle is made of carved-from-block, aircraft-grade aluminum black frame with expensive **Carbon Fiber inlays.
- The firing button is placed in an very-easy-to-finger-feel cavity and is also absolutely flush with the handle's surface , which makes that knife very secure to carry without the necessity for having a blade-safety-lock; enabling the most efficient and fastest operation of all switchblades automatic knives.
- The RUNT Pro-Tech automatic knives fire the blade in a blink on an eye; that same blade folds effortlessly and smoothly; holding the firing button pressed-down.
- A slim, yet extremely sturdy, ***'tip-down' pocket-clip (removable) is attached to the handle.
*154-CM steel: American, premium grade steel made for tough heavy-duty applications. It has the best all-around qualities such as great corrosion resistance, blade toughness, edge quality and edge-retention (stays sharp longer for the same amount of work).
**Carbon Fiber: microscopic fibers made out of carbon atoms, mostly.**tip-down: the blade's tip points down ward when the knife is folded and clip-held in the pocket.
Pro Tech Automatic Knives at a glance:
Pro Tech automatic knives are of the best design and function of any knife on the market today.
- Each and every of Pro-Tech automatic knives is a blend of the finest materials available.
- Custom Pro-Tech automatic knives are built individually by an artist-craftsman. Each and everyone of Pro Tech custom, limited-edition knives are a showpiece of heirloom quality.
- Production Pro-Tech automatic knives are built by craftsmen in small batches; every single knife undergoes an individual, manual finishing process.
- Pro Pro-Tech automatic knives are built here in the USA.
- Pro Tech knives is a family own company with 45-year cutlery industry experiences.
- All Pro-Tech automatic knives come with a manufacturer direct Life Time Warranty (you'll find it inside the knife's box, when delivered).
- Pro Tech-automatic knives are maintenance-serviced by the manufacturer for a small ($10 as of October 2009) shipping fee, when not damaged as result of activities that do not have anything to do with what a knife is for.
Please call us 866-356-3099 or email: email@example.com for any specific information and/or requests.