Superb automatic knives switchblades
In a class all by themselves, the:
Only 100 per year made
Have a furiously fast readiness at your disposition with Pro Tech GODFATHER tremendous switchblade that will take you to a very high level of reliability and power, so necessary in tactical situations.
- The Pro Tech GODFATHER superb quality material features a hollow ground, satin-finish spear blade made of *154-CM.
- Its handle is made of carved-from-block, aircraft-grade, peweter **anodized aluminum frame with ***G-10 material inlays.
- The firing button is placed in an very-easy-to-finger-feel cavity and is also absolutely flush with the handle's surface , which makes that knife very secure to carry without the necessity for having a blade-safety-lock; enabling the most efficient and fastest operation of all switchblades automatic knives.
- The Pro-Tech GODFATHER automatic knives have a very powerful-fast firing force, seldom achieved with a 4" long blade; that same blade folds effortlessly and smoothly; holding the firing button pressed-down.
- A slim, yet extremely sturdy, ****'tip-up' pocket-clip (non-removable) is attached to the Godfather's handle.
The bottom line: one of the best top of the line professional automatic knives on the market.
*154-CM steel: American, premium grade steel made for tough heavy-duty applications. It has the best all-around qualities such as great corrosion resistance, blade toughness, edge quality and edge-retention (stays sharp longer for the same amount of work).
**Anodizing: an electrical process that thickens and strengthness the natural layer of oxydation of any metalic surface.
***G-10 material: it’s a completely moisture resistant material and does not alter with climate changes. It’s made of heated and compressed layers upon layers of fiberglass soaked in some kind of resin.
****tip-up: the blade's tip points outside ward when the knife is folded and clip-held in the pocket.