(Your shopping cart is empty)
Nevada - Crimes against public health and safety. 202.350.
1. It is unlawful for a person within this state to:
(a) Manufacture or cause to be manufactured, or import into
the state, or keep, offer or expose for sale, or give,
lend or possess any knife which is made an integral part
of a belt buckle or any instrument or weapon of the kind
commonly known as switchblade knife...
(b)... carry concealed upon his person any...
(2) Dirk, dagger or machete... [A 1995 amendment
substituted "machete" in this subsection for "dangerous
(4) Knife which is made an integral part of a belt
2. It is unlawful for a person to possess or use a:
(a) Nunchaku or trefoil with the intent to inflict harm
upon the person of another...
5. As used in this section...
(e) "Trefoil" means an instrument consisting of a metal
plate having three or more radiating points with sharp
edges, designed in the shape of a star, cross or other
geometric figure and used as a weapon for throwing.