What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Mens Personal Effects. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- *Automatic Knives Switchblades
- BEAR & SON CUTLERY Switchblades Automatic Knives
- BOKER Switchblades Automatic Knives
- CRKT Switchblades Automatic Knives
- FAMARS Switchblades Automatic Knives
- FLUSH BUTTON with handle's surface
- HIDDEN / CONCEALED Release Button
- KERSHAW Switchblades Automatic Knives
- LARGE Switchblades Automatic Knives -
- MID-SIZE Switchblades Automatic Knives
- PRO-TECH Switchblades Automatic Knives
- BREND series (all of them)
- DAMASCUS steel blade
- DARK ANGEL OTF (Out The Front) firing automatic knife
- DON series - full lenght 8"
- DORU series - full lenght 7.9"
- EMERSON Automatic Knives Switchblades
- HALF BREED series - full lenght 6"
- GODFATHER series - full lenght 9.1"
- GODSON series - full lenght 7.5"
- NEWPORT series - full lenght 7"
- RESCUE RESPONSE series
- ROCKEYE Seies 8.5" full length
- RUNT series - full lenght 5.25"
- SPRINT series - full lenght 5.25"
- TACTICAL RESPONSE series
- WHISKERS Hidden/CONCEALED Switchblades
- SCHRADE Switchblades Automatic Knives
- SMALL Switchblades Automatic Knives
- SMITH & WESSON Switchblades Automatic Knives
- *Stiletto Switchblades
- *Out The Front (OTF) Automatic Knives
- BUTTERFLY Knives
- All Other Knives Categories
- BOWIE Knives
- CERAMIC BLADE Knives
- COMBAT - TACTICAL Knives
- DIVING Knives
- Fantasy Knives
- HUNTING Knives (Fixed Blade)
- NECK Knives
- POCKET - FOLDING Knives
- RESCUE Knives
- SPRING ASSISTED Knives
- SURVIVAL Knives
- THROWING Knives
- SELF-DEFENSE & MARTIAL ARTS PRODUCTS
- BATONS Collapsible
- Buckle KNUCKLES/ Paperweights
- NUNCHAKU Sticks
- PEPPER SPRAY Canisters
- SPIKES - Concealed firing out the front
- Straight RAZORS
- STUN GUNS
- Throwing STARS
- New Arrivals
- Special Shipping Options
- Buy Delivery Insurance
- Special Items