010213 stiletto on youtube
Get yourself the unique, artistic style of stiletto knives, whether
made in Italy or not, for a fraction of what they cost.
The bottom line: will send exactly the same massage as
high-end stiletto knives can send, a very good value.
- The Fish Tail series is a new and
successful series of low-priced stiletto knives.
- The end bolster is made in a fish tail fin
- It fires out forcefully, a sharp pointed
blade, made for what all stiletto knives are designed for, penetration.
- The handle's scales material are black.
The guards, rivets and bolsters are made of stainless steel .
- The firing system is that of a
predominant, easy-to-feel push-button.
- The blade unlocks to fold by pushing down
the firing side (the side of the push-button) of the knife's guard
(guard is the thing on top of the handle that prevents your hand to
slip toward the blade).
Bottom Line: consider who are you buying inexpensive stiletto
low price of a stiletto
knife comes, sometimes, with slight need to be adjust, oiled
and or similar. Make sure that you'll be taken care of if something
work or goes wrong.
- All ‘stiletto
knives’, marked as
such on this website, are probably replicas of the Italian
that you’ll find on our ‘Italian
Stiletto Switchblade’ page.They are
probably not made in Italy.
- Given the fact that the main purpose of all stiletto
is to impress, to send a tactical message, any stiletto knife can do
whether made in Italy or not.
- The main reason to buy an anonymously made stiletto
instead of a genuine Italian made, is to save money.
The latter are expensive and range from
hundreds of dollars to
several thousands each for the artistically created ones.