Switchblade Automatic Knife
It's a smaller (1" shorter) exact version of Buck-110,
Live and use a traditional, calm American icon equipped with the
tremendous speed of automatic firing.
Bottom line; this the kind of knife that passes from one generation to
another and makes you think that America is great. Buck knife is not
just a brand, it's what's associated with a working a folding knife for
most peoples in this country.
- This knife is a unique combination of the most traditional
folding knife with the power of a switchblade
- The aspect is slick and serene at the same time combines
tradition and elgance.
- It's one of the smoothest design in knives at all, nothing
sticks out, everything flows.
- The firing button is rigorously flush with handle's surface
yet big enough to be easily operated and save the necessity of a safety
- The long clipped blade is large not too wide and looks like
made of a AUS8 good steel.
- The handle can fit a large palm, the inserts are ebony
wood, the whole knife radiates warm and elegance.
- We rated this knife as very good as far as functioning,
material and finish.