An elegant threat
The STERNO series
Switchblades Automatic Knives
Have the almost Rambo presence with this massive
yet comfortable switchblade automatic knives series
Bottom line: If you are a field person, whether in
service or whatever, you would like to have this comfortable to operate and effective whale.
- It is a big, and I mean big switchblade, hence its name
designed for the field whether for combat or for massive cutting. The
sucker is 10in. when fully deployed;
5.5in folded and has a respectable blade of 4"..
- A drop point type blade 4" blade gives it a real tactical
power along with maintenance abilities.
- The edge is smooth and hollow grounded.
- The steel is probably made of 440 or 440C type; we could
not obtain the exact denomination.
- The open blade is locked-in position by an internal pin; there isn't any wobbling whatsoever. Press firing button to fold the blade.
- The blade is coated in black, possibly with teflon or paint.
- The firing button is very prominent, easy to “feel” without
having to look at.
- The handle is made out of steel with motive "whele knife"
and a smalll drawing of a whale on it; the
Pakistani manufacturer should learn how to spell.
- A rescue glass breaker screw is affixed at the handle's bottom.
- A safety located locked on the handle's, very
reliable, easy to feel and operate
- The knife does not have a belt-clip; it does however come
with a belt case.
- We were not provided the knife’s origin, Pakistan would be
our best guess.