Fast and handy
OTF (Out The Front)
Have a tactical ability along with pop-out pop-in single handed
Bottom line, a good OTF and you don’t have to rob a bank to
- This series is a bit above average quality for
affordable OTF’s as far as construction and material goes.
- It is also more reliable than most affordable
similar items. We tested and retested, works great.
- The blade is of 440C steel, easy to sharpen and
holding edge for a reasonable amount of cuttings.
- The handle is of texturized lightweight aluminum.
- They are easy to carry in pocket or in a belt
Henrik’s personal note
have 30 days from the day it was shipped to you, to test it by
yourself. Play with it, but don’t use it to dig a ditch or
nails, I mean use it for what is made for, a knife. Capish? Usually an
OTF goes bad (blade does not pop out or retract fully and such) in the
first days, however if it holds then it will probably be good for
several years. Again, we tested and retested these suckers
they worked great. That’s my experience, but what do I know.