The most reliable
The PAYASO series
Have this classy little snake in your pocket, ready to fire a blade in
a sure and very fast way.
The bottom line: it's
a beautiful, superior quality, full of style and elegance Lever Lock
Knife that will last forever.
- It is a
Switchblade with a Lever Lock Knife system to fire its blade.
- The Lever
Lock Knife system is the most convenient way to fire a blade, because
the button or rather the lever is bigger than push buttons, it is very
easy to feel and operate; it also folds along with the handle, and
therefore, there is no need for a safety lock.
- It is
7.5" long when fully deployed, a smaller than the most common 9"
Italian Switchblades; making it easy for pocket-carrying and still send
the right message when the 3.25" pops out.
construction here is tight, solid and very streamlined. The finish is
What you should expect
from our Italian stiletto switchblade:
The Bottom Line: our Italian lever lock knife is a quality knife. You
should get what you pay for and more.
- Any Italian lever lock knife, marked as such in our store,
is stamped ‘Italy’ and when it’s also marked as ‘Frank Beltrame’ then
it’s stamped ‘Frank’.
- All the above are made in Italy according to our suppliers.
- All our Italian lever lock knife material should feature a
good, if not excellent quality material and finish, in any case.
- An Italian leverlock knife blade should be made of good
quality steel; that’s because the Italians are accustomed to use it,
also as an-all-purpose knife; it is kind of their national pocketknife.
- You should be able to fire smoothly and fast our Italian
- Check the locking of its blade when opened. It should be
locked firmly in place, without any wobbling.
- Check the safety locking of its blade when folded.